UK's Leading Road Construction Firm
30% of all reported road worker accidents are associated with manual handling.
- Laying out traffic cones and barriers on some of the UK's busiest roads, Carillion's workers need precision handling in all conditions.
- Their gloves had neither the durability nor the grip for use in dry, wet and oily conditions
- The cones' surface is often wet and oily from road spray and hasty stacking.
- Just one fumbled six-kilo cone a few feet from fast moving traffic could result in a devastating accident.
Grip It® Oil provides Carillion workers with ultimate abrasion protection and gripping ability.
- Carillion’s workers trialled more than 20 gloves.
- Using their one-handed technique, the workers lifted and placed cones from their impact protection vehicle under simulated conditions.
- Collaborating with our product specialists, the workers finally agreedthat the Grip It Oil offered the best grip in all conditions, along with strong abrasion resistance and long life expectancy.