World Wide Hospitals Network
Hospital-acquired infections are a growing concern in today’s healthcare environment, with one of the most common route of transmitting micro-organisms being through hands.
- Gloves cannot always stop transmission.
- Studies have shown that traditional glove boxes and the gloves themselves frequently become contaminated due to the constant, unavoidable touch of multiple users.
- These gloves can increase the risk of cross-contamination and reduce the safety of both the wearer and patient.
SafeDonTM dispensing system is more effective at reducing cross contamination than ordinary glove dispensers.
- 96% reduction of bacteria.
- 50% minimum of gloves donned clean.
- 30% reduction in packaging.
- 50% reduction in transportation costs.