Nitrex Extra Sensitive Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
Unit of issue:
- 200 gloves per dispenser / 10 dispensers per case
- To aid donning
- Textured fingertips provide an improved grip and optimise surface performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Suitable for use with cytotoxic/chemotherapy drugs
- AQL 1.5
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009, EN374-1:2016, EN374-4:2013 & EN374-5:2016
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
NITREX Extra Sensitive examination gloves are manufactured from a high quality nitrile formulation resulting in a strong performing glove with a high level of tactile sensitivity. The advanced thin film technology utilised in the manufacture process results in a glove, which provides outstanding barrier protection against viruses, bacteria, chemicals and has been tested for permeation performance against 13 chemotherapy drugs.
|Nitrex Extra Sensitive Blue Nitrile Gloves CE Conformity Statement||477.3 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.