Nitrex Extra Strong Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
Unit of issue:
- 100 gloves per dispenser / 10 dispensers per case
- Each glove will fit either hand
- To aid donning
- Textured fingertips provide an improved grip and optimise surface performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
NITREX 9N examination gloves are manufactured from acrylonitrile butadiene and are latex-free. They are ideal for environments where a high level of resistance to snags and tears is required.
The gloves have been developed from a robust material resulting in a high tensile strength.
|Nitrex Extra Strong Blue Nitrile Gloves Data Sheet||1.1 MB||Download|
|Nitrex Extra Strong Blue Nitrile Gloves CE Conformity Statement||577.9 KB||Download|
Customers also bought
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.