GD75 Shield® Blue Polysynthetic Powder Free Disposable Glove
Unit of issue:
- 250 gloves per dispenser / 10 dispensers per case
- For improved grip
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
Blue polysynthetic powder free disposable glove
|GD75 Blue Polysynthetic Glove Data Sheet||713.7 KB||Download|
|GD75 Blue Polysynthetic Glove CE Conformity Statement||153.9 KB||Download|
|GD75 Blue Polysynthetic Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||201.5 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.