iNtouch Latex Micro Textured Sterile Surgical Gloves
Unit of issue:
- 50 pairs per dispenser / 4 dispensers per case
- Manufactured on ergonomically designed formers from an advanced synthetic formulation, offers ultimate comfort and tactile sensitivity
- Long Beaded Cuff
Hand Specific :
- Reduces hand fatigue
Micro Roughened :
- Provides excellent feel and instrument grip in both wet and dry conditions
- AQL 0.65
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Sterilised: Using Gamma irradiation.
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
iNtouch Powder Free surgical gloves are the ideal solution for surgical teams in need of hand protection with a high level of dexterity and comfort. iNtouch Powder Free gloves are polymer coated on the donning surface to promote ease of hand donning. The gloves are 100% air inflation tested and achieve AQL 0.65 for pinholes, meaning you can be assured the barrier integrity is of the highest level.
Product Colour : Cream
Packing : 50 pairs per dispenser / 4 dispensers per case
Size Range : 5.5-9
|INtouch Latex Micro Textured Surgical Glove Data Sheet||201.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.