Long John™ PVC Coated Gauntlet with Integral PVC Sleeve
Unit of issue:
- 6 pairs per polybag / 36 pairs per case
A K L M P T
- Ideal for working in deep water or muddy and dirty environments
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- Achieves type A chemical resistance according to EN374-1, for protection against at least 6 different chemicals
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap ensures a secure fit and helps to keep hands free from dust and debris
- Achieves maximum score for abrasion resistance as defined by European Standard EN388
- The liner blend gives the wearer added comfort and absorbs perspiration.
- Conforms with the requirements of EN374-5, for protection against bacteria, fungi and virus
|3413 Long John® PVC Coated Gauntlet Data Sheet||924.1 KB||Download|
|3413 Long John® PVC Coated Gauntlet CE Conformity Statement||174.7 KB||Download|
|3413 Long John® PVC Coated Gauntlet Chemical Resistance Guide||131.4 KB||Download|
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.