Armor Guard™ The Bear Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per case
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap ensures a secure fit and helps to keep hands free from dust and debris
Impact Protection :
- Superior back of hand impact protection system utilises an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
Product Specific :
- Inside the waterproof layer, and next to the hand, is a soft cotton layer. This keeps hands comfortable and warm.
- The Bear utilises a ‘new to industry’ technology to offer a completely waterproof glove without effecting dexterity or breathability
Cut Resistant :
- With engineered yarn; provides excellent EN388 scores for abrasion; cut; tear and puncture
- The palm coating is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip in wet and oily handling environments
Primary Polymer :
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves outstanding score for abrasion as defined in EN388:20016 helping to reduce waste created by premature discarding from early wear and tear
- Recycled PET Liner
- Tactile touch sensitive fingertips enable the wearer to use touch screen machinery or touch screen devices with precision and without the need to remove the glove
Completely Waterproof, Cut, Impact, Heat and Cold Resistant Glove, made in part from recycled plastic bottles.
Product Colour : Yellow/Black
Packing : 10 pairs per case
Size Range : 7-12
|Armor Guard The Bear Glove Data Sheet||302 KB||Download|
|Armor Guard™ The Bear CE Conformity Statement||155.1 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.