Grip it® Oil Cut E Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per bundle / 60 pairs per case
- Heat resistant to contact heat level 1 to broaden real world application suitability
- Offers cut resistance to a variety of hazards whilst remaining soft and comfortable
- Utilises two layers of nitrile coating to provide ultimate abrasion protection and gripping ability. The first layer which is a full coating is soft and resilient allowing for excellent dexterity. The second layer which is a palm coating; is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip.
- Made from a technically engineered yarn; the liner attains excellent EN388 scores in all categories
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
- Provides excellent durability under intense mechanical duress
- Offering improved strength whilst maintaining a high level of dexterity and flexibility
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
Seamless knitted cut resistant liner with dual nitrile coating
|Grip it® Oil Cut E Glove Data Sheet||276.5 KB||Download|
|Grip it® Oil Cut E Glove CE Conformity Statement||334.3 KB||Download|
|Grip it® Oil Cut E Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||411.4 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.