Touchstone™ Kevlar® Sleeve (14")
Unit of issue:
- 24 sleeves per polybag / 96 sleeves per case
- Tested to Level 2 (up to 250ºC) for contact heat according to EN407
- 100% Kevlar® aramid fibre offers increased resistance to heat
- Achieves cut level C according to EN388, for protection in high risk cut hazard applications
- Kevlar® provides increased protection against cuts; slashes and abrasion; while maintaining a high degree of dexterity for the wearer
- Machine washable to extend life
- Soft Kevlar® fibres and seamless construction will not irritate arms; even during long periods of wear
|Touchstone® Kevlar® Sleeve Data Sheet||256 KB||Download|
|Touchstone® Kevlar® Sleeve CE Conformity Statement||204.5 KB||Download|
Customers also bought
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.