Polyflex® ECO L Sandy Latex Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per paper band / 60 pairs per case
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
- Provides excellent durability under intense mechanical duress
- Widest range of sizing: Polyflex Eco is available from size 5 through to size 12 to ensure wearers of all sizes are protected; from XXS to XXXL
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Each glove contains a minimum of 22% recycled material (rPET)
- The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion; whilst maintaining superior grip and dexterity
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Polyflex Eco sets a new standard for comfort and dexterity in the industry
|PEL Polyflex ECO Latex Glove Data Sheet||243.3 KB||Download|
|PEL Polyflex ECO Latex Glove CE Conformity Statement||146.8 KB||Download|
|Polyflex® ECO L Sandy Latex Coated Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||151.7 KB||Download|
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.