Polyflex® ECO L Sandy Latex Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per paper band / 60 pairs per case
- Each pair of gloves contains 10gr of recycled plastic bottles (PET); cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil based polyester
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
Primary Polymer :
Abrasion Resistant :
- Provides excellent durability under intense mechanical duress
Product Specific :
- Widest range of sizing: Polyflex Eco is available from size 5 through to size 12 to ensure wearers of all sizes are protected; from XXS to XXXL
- The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion; whilst maintaining superior grip and dexterity
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Polyflex Eco sets a new standard for comfort and dexterity in the industry
Seamless knitted liner made in part from recycled plastics, with a sandy latex coating
Product Colour : Green/Blue
Packing : 10 pairs per paper band / 60 pairs per case
Size Range : 5-12
|PEL Polyflex ECO Latex Glove Data Sheet||243.3 KB||Download|
|PEL Polyflex ECO Latex Glove CE Conformity Statement||146.8 KB||Download|
|PEL Polyflex ECO Latex Glove Chemical Resistance Guide||151.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.