ASW Shield® PHMB & Alcohol Free Disinfectant Wipes (150)
Unit of issue:
- 150 wipes per 2L tub / 6 tubs per case
- Manufactured in accordance to: ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Standards
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN1276: 2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas - PASS
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN16615:2015: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – bactericidal and yeasticidal activity on non-porous surfaces - PASS
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN1650:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – fungicidal or yeasticidal activity - of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas - PASS
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN14476:2013+A2:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – virucidal activity in the medical area - PASS
- Used in medical and food environments to prevent microbiological contamination.
- A soft but strong wipe which doesn’t damage surfaces but leaves them clean and disinfected.
- PHMB & ALCOHOL FREE
- Wipes, Tubs, Lid and Label 100% Recyclable.
- For use on Office Desks, Equipment, Door handles, Machinery, VDUs and hard surfaces and hands. Not suitable for flat screen monitors.
- Proven to kill enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2
- Made in UK
PHMB & Alcohol Free Disinfectant Surface Wipes
20 x 20cm (8x8")
Product Colour : Blue
Packing : 150 wipes per 2L tub / 6 tubs per case
|ASW PHMB Disinfectant Wipes Data Sheet||411.4 KB||Download|
|PHMB Disinfectant Wipes CE Conformity Statement||154.5 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.