ASW Shield® PHMB & Alcohol Free Disinfectant Wipes (150)
Unit of issue:
- 150 wipes per 2L tub / 6 tubs per case
- Used in medical and food environments to prevent microbiological contamination.
- A soft but strong wipe which doesn’t damage surfaces but leaves them clean and disinfected.
- PHMB & ALCOHOL FREE
- Wipes, Tubs, Lid and Label 100% Recyclable.
- Manufactured in accordance to: ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Standards
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN1276:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas
- For use on Office Desks, Equipment, Door handles, Machinery, VDUs and hard surfaces and hands. Not suitable for flat screen monitors.
- Proven to kill enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2
- Made in UK
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN16615:2015: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – bactericidal and yeasticidal activity on non-porous surfaces - PASS
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN1650:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – fungicidal or yeasticidal activity - of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas - PASS
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN14476:2013+A2:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – virucidal activity in the medical area - PASS
|ASW PHMB Disinfectant Wipes Data Sheet||411.4 KB||Download|
|PHMB Disinfectant Wipes CE Conformity Statement||154.5 KB||Download|
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.