Katrin 61624 Plus 2 Ply White Easy Flush M2 Z Fold Hand Towels (Narrow Fold)
Unit of issue:
- Case of 2400
- Approved for direct contact with food.
- Recommended for all washrooms with low to high traffic and for users who have good quality expectations.
- The self-presenting sheets, combined with the KATRIN hand towel dispenser Mini or M, guarantee hygienic dispensing.
- The individually presented, fully open sheets deliver controlled and cost effective usage.
- The unique windmill embossing combines attractive design with sophisticated technology and offers excellent absorption properties with pleasant softness.
- The smart, compact Handy Pack format with integrated handle enables thousands of towels to be carried comfortably with just one hand. The integrated perforation makes it easy to open and offers optimum protection against moisture.
- The film packaging contains at least 30% recycled content (= 'GREEN PACK') and is 100% recyclable.
- Certified with the EU Ecolabel and the Nordic Ecolabel.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 2-ply, white multi-fold towels with Z-fold (3 panels) and small sheet format (20,3 cm).
- Quickly and completely water soluble quality that is ideal for use in closed or sensitive wastewater systems (e.g. vacuum systems in public transport).
Soft but strong high-quality paper towels, with excellent absorbency, for hygienic, effective and gentle hand drying.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.