DC05 Shield® Laminated Coveralls
Unit of issue:
- 1 coverall per pack / 25 packs per case
- Low fibre shedding.
- Non-woven Category III coveralls made from soft layers of spunbonded and laminate polypropylene
- A high quality garment providing the ultimate strong protection against type 5 dry particle and type 6 light splash chemical hazards
- Elasticated hood, wrists, ankles and waste, with a two-way zip fastening and sealable zip flap
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing General Requirements
Laminate hazard protective coveralls
Product Colour : White
Packing : 1 coverall per pack / 25 packs per case
Size Range : M-XXL
|DC05 Laminated Coveralls Data Sheet||1 MB||Download|
|Laminated Coveralls CE Conformity Statement||156 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.