Capilex® FC Full Sandy Nitrile Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per bundle / 60 pairs per case
- Yarn make-up has been optimised to make the glove as flexible as possible. This combined with a coating developed over a long R&D process; ensures the hand fatigue usually associated with fully coated gloves is minimised
- The breathable; super-lightweight construction of the cut resistant liner ensures ultimate comfort at all times
- Developed specifically to deal with dusty conditions; the fully coated sandy nitrile coating ensures hands are kept clean and safe in the most challenging environments
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
Cut Resistant :
- The remarkably lightweight liner provides excellent levels of cut; abrasion and tear resistance providing superb mechanical protection
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves maximum score for abrasion resistance as defined by European Standard EN388
Primary Polymer :
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- The glove has been designed to be tight fitting to give maximum dexterity in the most delicate of applications
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
Upmost grip and dexterity in our most comfortable fully coated sandy nitrile to date
Product Colour : Black/Grey
Packing : 10 pairs per bundle / 60 pairs per case
Size Range : 6-12
|CFC Capilex® FC Glove Data Sheet||397.1 KB||Download|
|CFC Capilex® FC Glove CE Conformity Statement||146.8 KB||Download|
|CFC Capilex® FC Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||151.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.