Polyflex® Hydro C3 Cut Resistant Foamed Nitrile Palm Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per polybag / 60 pairs per case
- Achieves cut level C according to EN388, for protection in high risk cut hazard applications
- Made from a technically engineered yarn; the liner attains excellent EN388 scores in all categories
- Strategically designed to offer optimum levels of flexibility and comfort without compromising protection
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
- The palm coating is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip in wet and oily handling environments
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- The glove has been designed to be tight fitting to give maximum dexterity in the most delicate of applications
- The glove has been produced silicone free to eliminate silicone contamination whilst working in painting, bonding and product inspection processes within the engineering, manufacturing, and glass industries.
- The Hydrophobic solution; which is applied through an intensive washing process; allows for a comprehensive and robust 3-Dimensional water resistant performance in wet and challenging conditions while maintaining maximum breathability
|PHYC3 Polyflex Hydro C3 Glove Data Sheet||1.2 MB||Download|
|PHYC3 Polyflex Hydro C3 Glove CE Conformity Statement||146.9 KB||Download|
|PHYC3 Polyflex Hydro C3 Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||151.8 KB||Download|
Customers also bought
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.