Polyflex® ECO Cut Resistant Foamed Nitrile Palm Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per bundle / 60 pairs per case
- 18 gauge seamless knitted liner is ultra-lightweight; breathable and highly flexible; ensuring ultimate comfort at all times
Cut Resistant :
- Ultra-lightweight 18-gauge liner achieves the maximum achievable levels of cut resistance according to EN388:2016, and excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
Heat Resistant :
- Heat resistant to contact heat level 1 to broaden real world application suitability
Primary Polymer :
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves outstanding score for abrasion as defined in EN388:20016 helping to reduce waste created by premature discarding from early wear and tear
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Recycled PET Liner
- Flat nitrile reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger offers additional protection in an area that is highly susceptible to wear and tear
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Tactile touch sensitive fingertips enable the wearer to use touch screen machinery or touch screen devices with precision and without the need to remove the glove
- The Hydrophobic solution; which is applied through an intensive washing process; allows for a comprehensive and robust 3-Dimensional water resistant performance in wet and challenging conditions while maintaining maximum breathability
Hydrophobic treated seamless knitted cut resistant liner, with foamed nitrile palm, touch sensitive fingertips and made in part from recycled plastic bottles.
Product Colour : Green/Black
Packing : 10 pairs per bundle / 60 pairs per case
Size Range : 6-11
|PECT Polyflex® ECO Cut Resistant Glove Data Sheet||271.6 KB||Download|
|PECT Polyflex® ECO Glove CE Conformity Statement||154.7 KB||Download|
|PECT Polyflex® ECO Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||152.2 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.