Dyflex® Ultra PU Palm Coated Glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Unit of issue:
- 1 pair per polybag / 48 pairs per case
Cut Resistant :
- The liner; made with Dyneema® Diamond Technology; provides an excellent level of cut resistance without the use of abrasive materials
- Strategically designed to offer optimum levels of flexibility and comfort without compromising protection
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves maximum score for abrasion resistance as defined by European Standard EN388
- Ultra-lightweight liner engineered without the addition of brittle glass fibre or steel; ensures the safety and superior comfort of the wearer during prolonged use
- The resilient polyurethane palm coating is flexible and very hard wearing
Primary Polymer :
- SanitizedTM glove featuring an antimicrobial treatment that provides added protection against harmful bacteria and fungi. The additive protects the gloves from microbial growth; odours and provides long lasting material protection.
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- The glove has been designed to be tight fitting to give maximum dexterity in the most delicate of applications
Seamless knitted glove with Dyneema Diamond Technology and polyurethane palm coating
Product Colour : Grey
Packing : 1 pair per polybag / 48 pairs per case
Size Range : 6-11
|DFU Dyflex® Ultra Glove Data Sheet||1.1 MB||Download|
|DFU Dyflex® Ultra Glove CE Conformity Statement||146.8 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.