Dyflex® White 18gg Cut Resistant Glove with Bio Based Dyneema® Technology
Unit of issue:
- 12 pairs per polybag / 48 pairs per case
- 18 gauge seamless knitted liner is ultra-lightweight; breathable and highly flexible; ensuring ultimate comfort at all times
- The glove utilises cutting edge bio-based Dyneema yarn. All bio-based Dyneema® fibres have the exact same characteristics and performance as conventional Dyneema® fibre. Ethylene is the primary raw material used to manufacture Dyneema® fibres, and is the feedstock that will be transitioned from conventional to a renewable source via mass balancing.
- Cut Resistant: Fine Dyneema® yarn offers superior cut resistance for a lightweight glove
- The resilient polyurethane palm coating is flexible and very hard wearing
- Thin polyurethane coating in combination with the special fibre delivers great EN388 abrasion performance for extended glove life and reduced cost of ownership
- The white coating and liner ensure that dirt and contaminants are easily shown.
Seamless knitted 18 gauge glove with bio-based Dyneema® technology and polyurethane coating.
|Dyflex® White 18gg Cut Resistant Glove with Bio Based Dyneema® Technology||307.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.