Imola® Drivers Style Glove
Unit of issue:
- 1 pair per polybag / 50 pairs per case
- This unique glove with 360 micro-foam coating has the look and style of a conventional leather drivers glove but is considerably lighter in weight and more dexterous
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap ensures a secure fit and helps to keep hands free from dust and debris
Heat Resistant :
- Tested to Level 2 (up to 250ºC) for contact heat according to EN407
- Fleecy lining keeps hands warm and comfortable in cold conditions
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves maximum score for abrasion resistance as defined by European Standard EN388
- The palm coating is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip in wet and oily handling environments
Primary Polymer :
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- SanitizedTM glove featuring an antimicrobial treatment that provides added protection against harmful bacteria and fungi. The additive protects the gloves from microbial growth; odours and provides long lasting material protection.
Drivers style glove with a full micro-foam nitrile coating and a soft fleecy liner
Product Colour : Gold
Packing : 1 pair per polybag / 50 pairs per case
Size Range : 7-11
|DR300 Imola® Drivers Style Glove Data Sheet||904.4 KB||Download|
|DR300 Imola® Drivers Style Glove CE Conformity Statement||147.5 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.