Grip It® Oil Therm Dual Nitrile Coated Glove with a Fleecy Liner
Unit of issue:
- 10 pairs per polybag / 60 pairs per case
- Utilises two layers of nitrile coating to provide ultimate abrasion protection and gripping ability. The first layer which is a full coating is soft and resilient allowing for excellent dexterity. The second layer which is a palm coating; is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip.
- Fleecy lining keeps hands warm and comfortable in cold conditions
- High visibility colour improves visual awareness even in subdued light
Abrasion Resistant :
- Achieves maximum score for abrasion resistance as defined by European Standard EN388
Primary Polymer :
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
Cold Hazards :
- Provides great insulation against the cold
Seamless knitted glove with a dual nitrile coating and fleecy liner
Product Colour : Yellow/Black
Packing : 10 pairs per polybag / 60 pairs per case
Size Range : 7-12
|GIOTH Grip It® Oil Therm Data Sheet||767.1 KB||Download|
|GIOTHK5 Grip It® Oil Therm C5 Nitrile Glove CE Conformity Statement||147.6 KB||Download|
|Glove Reusable Grip It® Oil Therm GIOTH UKCA Conformity Statement||155.6 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.