Polyflex® ECO Therm Thermal Lined Sandy Latex Coated Glove
Unit of issue:
- 6 pairs per paper band / 60 pairs per case
- Each pair of gloves contains 24gr of recycled plastic bottles (PET); cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil based polyester
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
Cut Resistant :
- Offers cut resistance to a variety of hazards whilst remaining soft and comfortable
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
Primary Polymer :
- The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion; whilst maintaining superior grip and dexterity
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Soft knitted thermal lining keeps hands exceptionally warm
Thermal lined, seamless knitted liner made in part from recycled plastics, with a sandy latex coating
Product Colour : Orange/Black
Packing : 6 pairs per paper band / 60 pairs per case
Size Range : 8-10
|PETH Polyflex Eco Therm Glove Data Sheet||1 MB||Download|
|PETH Polyflex Eco Therm Glove CE Conformity Statement||160.1 KB||Download|
|PETH Polyflex Eco Therm Glove UKCA Conformity Statement||153.1 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Ask a question
Terms & Conditions
There is no content for Term & Conditions.I Agree with the Terms
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.